Salvueros Rosado with Designation of Origin Cigales. Our high-quality wine, from our vineyards that are over 60 years old.
Conservation and Preferred Consumption
Preferential Consumption: 5-7ºC
Very clean, straw yellow with a greenish rim, typical of the variety and its youth. Bright and luminous.
Full of aroma, its youth shows notes of fresh, ripe fruit, reminding us of fleshy red fruits such as strawberries, raspberries, etc. and with citrus nuances that, over time, will show all the complexity of the Tempranillo variety.
On the palate it is very fruity and fresh, it has a moderate acidity with light citrus notes that invites you to continue drinking and displays a meatiness at the end of the mouth that makes this a broad, long and well-structured wine from its youth.
Awards and honours
- International Rosé Contest in Cannes 2012, 2015, 2016
- International Wine Competition 2015
- Gold Bacchus at the International Wine Competition 2015
- Gold Bacchus at the Concours Mondial de Bruxelles 2010
- Gold Bacchus in the National Tourism Radio Contest 2007
- Silver Bacchus at the 2016 International Wine Competition
- Silver Medal at the Cinve Ediciones International Competition in de 2012, 2013, 2014
- Silver Medal at the Concours Mondial de Bruxelles 2012
- Silver Medal at the International Terravino Competition 2011
- Silver Medal at the Madrid Iberwine Contest 2009
- Silver Tendril at the International Wine Competition 2009
- Silver Bacchus at the Editions International Wine Contest in 2006 and 2008