Designation of Origin Cigales, more than 15 national and international awards. Our high-quality wine, from our 50-year-old vineyards.
Conservation and Preferred Consumption
Preferential Consumption: 8-10ºC
Very clean, straw yellow with a greenish rim, typical of the variety and its youth. Bright and luminous.
Intense and clear, with very accentuated aromas of fresh fruit and a strong hint of tropical fruit. In the background we also find citrus and floral notes. Fresh set, very suggestive, intense and pleasant.
Fruity and very intense entry on the palate. The youth of the wine gives us a lot of fruit; acidity gives us freshness. In the mouthfeel we find the character of the Verdejo variety that makes it have a very tasty finish with an elegant final bitterness and a wide aftertaste of tropical fruit.
Awards and honours
- International Rosé Contest in Cannes 2012, 2015, 2016
- International Wine Competition 2015
- Gold Bacchus at the International Wine Competition 2015
- Gold Bacchus at the Concours Mondial de Bruxelles 2010
- Gold Bacchus in the National Tourism Radio Contest 2007
- Silver Bacchus at the 2016 International Wine Competition
- Silver Medal at the Cinve Ediciones International Competition in de 2012, 2013, 2014
- Silver Medal at the Concours Mondial de Bruxelles 2012
- Silver Medal at the International Terravino Competition 2011
- Silver Medal at the Madrid Iberwine Contest 2009
- Silver Tendril at the International Wine Competition 2009
- Silver Bacchus at the Editions International Wine Contest in 2006 and 2008